Admission & Withdraw Rules

Admission Criteria

New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.

Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.

If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter- signed by the inspecting authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)

Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.

The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.

Admission form duly filled up. 2 passport size photographs of the students. Photocopy of Report card of last school attended above from UKG and Transfer certificate, Birth certificate. (Primary Section). Photo copy of Adhar Card (Nursery to XII).

Withdrawal Criteria

A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student. The person responsible should give such notice in writing for the student and not by the pupil. However the fees once paid, including the admission fees will not be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.

Applications for cancellations of admissions will not be entertained any time after April 30 of each academic year.

Pupils who leave without notice and pupils whose names are stuck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than one month will as a rule not re-admitted.

Parents are requested to notify the office on time when the student leaves the school and also the fees will have to be paid for the full academic year.

The Leaving Certificate, without which a pupil cannot join any other school, shall be refused to those who have not paid their fees and other dues.

The Leaving Certificate should be applied for in writing by the parent or guardian in the prescribed form along with No Due Certificates from the Accts. Dept and Library. A month's notice must be given before a pupil leaves the school.

Pupils who desire to discontinue studies should take their Leaving Certificates immediately. A fee will be charged if the Certificate is taken after one year, and if a duplicate is applied for, and the prescribed procedure must be followed.